What's all this?
The Setup is a collection of nerdy interviews asking people from all walks of life what they use to get the job done.
- When are new interviews posted?
- Every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Can I suggest someone to interview?
- Yes please! Either via email or Twitter (see below).
- Can I suggest myself?
- I'd love it if you'd write up an interview with yourself, post it online somewhere and send me the link! I'll add it to the Community page.
- Isn't this some sort of Apple fan site?
- Surprisingly not! People just like using their stuff. A lot.
- Can I make my own version of The Setup?
- Hell yeah! Everything is freely available on Github - go nuts! And let me know if you do, so I can link to it.
- Who runs The Setup?
- Daniel. I'm just some guy.
- How do I get in touch with Daniel?
- Send an email to the fourth letter of the English alphabet, followed by the 'at' symbol, care of this domain. Or, you can ping me on Twitter.